Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Texas!

Hello blogosphere! I have arrived both on here and to Texas. For those of you that don't know, I moved down to San Antonio just a couple weeks ago to start optometry school. I moved down here during the best season, summer. Temps have been over 100 degrees everyday so perfect for moving in and exploring the city... or not. Even better has been this..

my air conditioning has been working off and on, so sleeping, studying, and life as I know it has gotten a lot.. sweatier. Thankfully its back on and I'm enjoying so relief from the heat. At this point I don't have a lot of pictures of the apartment. I'll post more when we (Mitch and I) get our couch, which below is a picture of it, except we'll have the chaise on the other side.


I have decided that choosing furniture is stressful for someone as indecisive as me. I mean, c'mon, you go into a store chock full of wonderfully soft couches that look perfect for a book and nap and I can only choose one? Fortunately Mitch is made of tougher stuff and we were able to narrow it down to just one. I can't wait for it to get here and to attempt to study on it only to fall asleep and drool all over it and my textbook.

1 comment: