Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stress Reliever

This week has been.. stressful to say the least. It's been our first test week, involving hours upon hours of studying and, luckily, have just one left. Last night I was working on making notes for my physiology test tomorrow and was becoming more than a little despondent at the slow process I was making. Luckily I was studying with one of my friends Duc...

who showed me this...
which I proceeded to do the laughing yoga along with the video. Aside from the fact that the people in the next room thought someone was crying, this was by far the most fun I had all week. Seriously. The. Most. Fun. This has led me to the conclusion that I need a life, but I doubt I'm going to find it while in optometry school so I'll continue to enjoy the little things in life like laughing yoga and my continuing sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment