Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Diehl and Gessert Affair!

As expected of anyone who knows me, I find that I am awful at keeping up with this blog even as I get extremely frustrated with other people who aren't updating theirs. Well, to all my fans waiting on the edge of their seats (which is all of you I'm assuming) here is one!

A mere three weeks ago I ventured away from San Antonio, even Texas altogether, and flew through the air only to land in Milwaukee. One of my really good friends, Tarin, got married and changed from Tarin Gessert to Tarin Diehl. It was such a fun wedding and the actual ceremony was amazing, to be cheesy. She chose to have a smaller wedding so the whole feeling was really intimate, which I loved.

Bride and groom

The parents and the bride and groom
 After the reception


Also, the wedding meant I got to see Mitch, definitely an added bonus. Sandy, his mom, wanted a nice picture wanted a good picture of us but it it can be a real challenge with Mitch. He manages to close or half-close his eyes in 90% of any picture he is in. We were lucky enough, somehow, to take one nice one.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Can't believe the wedding was 5 months ago!! And just thought I'd point out that you were pretty bad at keeping up our notebook back in school too. But you really should blog more :)

    ReplyDelete